کتاب های فارسی - آرشیو این وبلاگ در پایین صفحه قرار دارد

stat code

stat code

۱۳۸۹ بهمن ۸, جمعه

Re: [farsibooks] Dear Imam Reza

 

How bimazzeh. Why do u even bother?


From: Verahram Irani <verahram6@yahoo.ca>
Sent: Fri, 28 January, 2011 17:16:41
Subject: [farsibooks] Dear Imam Reza

 


Dear Imam Reza

I tried to come Mash'had , but you know, gasoline is selling by intelligent Card and my card is empty

I wanted to come there for kissing your foot by airplane,but you know well, it is dangerous

I am still young and I don't like to die in air crash

So I tried to come there for pilgrimage by riding a horse or donkey,but you know, most of them are killed to us

their meat for restaurants as Kebab

Hence, I am writing this email for you, but you know, your web site is filtered by the government

Please tell me what kind of soil, should I pour up on my head from these

Please adrekni

Sincerely yours



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
This is a non-political list.
.

__,_._,___

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

بايگانی وبلاگ