کتاب های فارسی - آرشیو این وبلاگ در پایین صفحه قرار دارد

stat code

stat code

۱۳۸۶ اسفند ۲۵, شنبه

Re: [farsibooks] how to add photos

salam doost aziz
for adding pictures to your mail page you should copy pictures from html pages-just-
you can't copy a picture from your pc to your mail.
**************************************************************************

Salam Dustan.
I want to add pictures to the body of my mails so that I can write explanations under them, but I don't know how to do this. I know about the attachment function, but I don't want it. I also tried to do "copy the picture and paste into the mail" alternative, but it didn't work, either. Nothing happens when I do this. I see so colourful, photo added mails here and I amire them.
Please help me with tihs problem.
Khoda Hafez.


.




Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

__._,_.___
This is a non-political list.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Special K Challenge

Join others who

are losing pounds.

Best of Y! Groups

Check out the best

of what Yahoo!

Groups has to offer.

Yahoo! Groups

Lawn & Garden

ideas and tips

for a green thumb.

.

__,_._,___

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

بايگانی وبلاگ