کتاب های فارسی - آرشیو این وبلاگ در پایین صفحه قرار دارد

stat code

stat code

۱۳۸۷ فروردین ۴, یکشنبه

Re: [farsibooks] A Persian grammar question

Thank you very much for your interest and kind reply, Armando.
That's what I am trying to do. I am trying hard to learn how to speak Persian.
Here in Turkey, there seems to be a problem of learning contemporary Persian, since the present resources mainly deal with the works of classical Persian. It is normal because Persian of the past used to be one of the dominant languages in our cultural life. For this reason, we have relatively limited number of modern day Persian resources in Turkey.
The internet is a great chance and I am trying to make use of it. I have found some sound files and a lot of written documents that I can read and practice my Persian.
However, being a lecturer at a university here, I appreciate the benefits of interactive studies in language learning. Every now and then, a question occurs to you and you need someone to ask that question. This question that you kindly and fully answered was one of those questions that came into my mind and I thought this place would be decent to ask.
Thank you again, for yor reply.
Hasan


Arman Nedjati <sir_armando_tino@yahoo.com> wrote:



hasan 42tr <hasan42tr@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello again, Friends.

Today, while we were studying رفته ام  and   Ù…ÛŒ رفته ام , I saw that the first one looks like  The Present Perfect Tense of English and the second sentence is like The Present Perfect Continuous Tense. Am I right?
Can you give me an internet address explaining these tenses in Persian, or can any of you do this for me? Some examples with English translations would also be nice.

Thank you very much for your help.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

hi dear
 
you are right.first one in present perfect and second is present perfect continuoue.but now in persian we rarely use رفته ام  or  Ù…ÛŒ رفته ام .  we say  رفتم  and   داشتم Ù…ÛŒ رفتم instead . dont learn persian grammer , learn how to speak well .
 
yours Armando

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

__._,_.___
This is a non-political list.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

All together now

Host a free online

conference on IM.

Popular Y! Groups

Is your group one?

Check it out and

see.

Weight Loss Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

make friends online.

.

__,_._,___

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

بايگانی وبلاگ