کتاب های فارسی - آرشیو این وبلاگ در پایین صفحه قرار دارد

stat code

stat code

۱۳۸۶ اسفند ۲۲, چهارشنبه

Re: [farsibooks] Re: Thanks for your interest

Hi Leila.
Thank you for your interest.
Yes, you are right. I am doing my best to listen to everything in Persian and I advise everyone to do so if they want to learn a foreign language.
I am very enthusiastic now. I also wonder how much I will proceed, but I am trying hard.

Khoda Hafez

leila_pegah <leila_pegah@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi(salam)
your interest to my language makes me very happy(alagheye to be zabane man ,mara kheyli khoshhal mikonad).
if you want to learn more, please watch persian chanels in sattelite, hotbird ferequenses.(agar mikhay bishtar yad begiri, kanalhaye maahvareieye irani a dar ferekanse hotbird bebin.) 
good luck(movafagh bashi)

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

__._,_.___
This is a non-political list.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

All together now

Host a free online

conference on IM.

Yahoo! Groups

Special K Challenge

Join others who

are losing pounds.

All-Bran

Day 10 Club

on Yahoo! Groups

Feel better with fiber.

.

__,_._,___

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

بايگانی وبلاگ